Along with several of its competitors, the Eminent Move Air case was recently put through a series of stringent tests by channel 5’s gadget show which consisted of :-
- Wheel test – To see if the wheels run smooth and straight.
- Crush test – The case was crushed between a tug boat and a harbour wall
- Fall test – The case was thrown from the back of a moving van at 30mph.
- After all that the Move Air was still ready to travel with no more than a few scratches in damage, finishing top in its price range, out performing cases costing over 3 times the price and achieving a 4G rating.
- Not content in passing these tests well in excess of normal use, the Move air case was also the lightest case on test, being in some cases 1kg lighter.
- Dimensions: 79cm (73cm exc. wheels) x 54cm x 27.5cm
- Capacity: 108 litres
- Weight: 3.95kg Gloss finish / 4.3kg Matte finish
- Large 4 wheel suitcase from the Move Air range of hard luggage from Eminent
- Made from new MAKROLON polycarbonate giving an extremely strong case with an ultra light weight
- Equivalent in strength and weight to cases costing double the piece
- Ribbed design gives high structural strength
- Multi position lockdown retractable tow handle
- Unique recessed fixed TSA combination lock essential for USA travel
- Quality smooth running double wheels
- 4 wheels give maximum 360 degree manoeuvrability
- Fully lined interior with mesh divider and elasticated retaining straps
- Latest Eminent design
- Exceptional value for money, special purchase allows us to sell at half what you would expect to pay for an equivalent case in other brands
Free Next Working Day Delivery as standard.
Our Eminent Luggage range is in stock and ready to ship. If we receive your order by 3pm then we will ship your order on the same day Mon-Fri (subject to payment being approved).