Along with several of its competitors, the Eminent Move Air case was recently put through a series of stringent tests by channel 5’s gadget show which consisted of :-
Wheel test – To see if the wheels run smooth and straight.
Crush test – The case was crushed between a tug boat and a harbour wall
Fall test – The case was thrown from the back of a moving van at 30mph.
After all that the Move Air was still ready to travel with no more than a few scratches in damage, finishing top in its price range, out performing cases costing over 3 times the price and achieving a 4G rating.
Not content in passing these tests well in excess of normal use, the Move air case was also the lightest case on test, being in some cases 1kg lighter.
Set of 3 4-wheeled suitcases from the Move Air range of hard luggage from Eminent
Made from new MAKROLON polycarbonate giving an extremely strong case with an ultra light weight.
- Size Small 55(49 ex. wheels) x 35 x 19.5 cm; Weight 2.35kg Gloss finish / 2.5kg Matte finish; Capacity 36ltr
- Size Medium 67 (62 inc wheels) x 46 x 24 cm; Weight 3.1kg Gloss finish / 3.3kg Matte finish; Capacity 66ltr
- Size Large 79(73 inc wheels) x 54 x 27.5 cm; Weight 3.95kg Gloss finish / 4.3kg Matte finish; Capacity 108ltr
- Equivalent in strength and weight to cases costing double the price
- Ribbed design gives high structural strength
- Multi position lockdown retractable tow handle
- Unique recessed fixed TSA combination lock essential for USA travel
- Quality smooth running double wheels
- 4 wheels give maximum 360 degree manoeuvrability
- Fully lined interior with mesh divider and elasticated retaining straps
- Latest Eminent design
- Exceptional value for money, special purchase allows us to sell at half what you would expect to pay for an equivalent case in other brands.