The Caumartin range is new from Delsey for 2017 and is their lightest hard-sided suitcase range.
Delsey have created Plenium, a new material the optimises studiness, lightness and capacity meaning you get the best of everything from a hard-sided suitcase! Plenium is a new generation polycarbonate suitcase that compares to the hugely popular Makrolon.
The Caumartin range looks great and comes in Anthracite, Navy Blue and Silver.
Meets the following airline cabin requirements:
Aer Lingus, Aeroflot, Air Canada, Air China, ANA, Austrian, British Midland International, British Airways, Brussels Airlines, Czech Airlines, EasyJet, Finnair, Vueling, Air India, Iberia, JAL, Jet2, Korean Air, LOT, Lufthansa, MEA, Olympic Airlines, Ryanair, Scandinavian Airlines, Swiss, Southwest, TAM, TAP, Thai, Transavia, Turkish Airlines, Volotea, Aegean airlines, Corsair
- MATERIALS : POLYCARBONATE
- DIMENSIONS : H 55 x L 40 x D 20cm
- INTERNAL VOLUME : 37.26L
- WEIGHT : 2.2kg
- WARRANTY: 5 years
- HANDLES : Integrated side handle,Integrated top handle
- LOCKS : Integrated combination lock with TSA
- WHEELS : Double silent wheels
- MAIN COMPARTMENT : Fastening straps in main compartment
- INSIDE MATERIAL : 150 Denier polyester
- POCKETS : 1 flying pocket
- STRAPS AND DIVIDERS : Adjustable straps
- TOP COMPARTMENT : Mesh compartment zippered pocket