The Caumartin range is new from Delsey for 2017 and is their lightest hard-sided suitcase range.
Delsey have created Plenium, a new material the optimises studiness, lightness and capacity meaning you get the best of everything from a hard-sided suitcase! Plenium is a new generation polycarbonate suitcase that compares to the hugely popular Makrolon.
The Caumartin range looks great and comes in Anthracite, Navy Blue and Silver.
Meets cabin size restrictions for the following airlines : Aerolineas Argentinas, AeroMexico, Air France, Alitalia, British Airways, Czech Airlines, EasyJet, Finnair, Hop!, Iberia, JAL, Jet Airways, Jet2, KLM, LAN, Malaysia Airlines, MEA, Southwest, Thai, Transavia, Aegean airlines
- MATERIALS : POLYCARBONATE
- DIMENSIONS : H 55 x L 35 x D 25cm
- INTERNAL VOLUME : 41.04L
- WEIGHT : 2.2kg
- WARRANTY: 5 years
- What can you fit in this case:
- 4 Shirts
- 1 Toiletry bags
- 2 Pairs of shoes
- 2 Trousers
- 1 Coat
- HANDLES : Integrated side handle,Integrated top handle
- LOCKS : Integrated combination lock with TSA
- WHEELS : Double silent wheels
- MAIN COMPARTMENT : Fastening straps in main compartment
- INSIDE MATERIAL : 150 Denier polyester
- POCKETS : 1 flying pocket
- STRAPS AND DIVIDERS : Adjustable straps
- TOP COMPARTMENT : Mesh compartment zippered pocket