BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH KLARNA AT GO PLACES
'Pay Later' - no interest or fees and no credit agreement
- Let's say that you’ve found that item of luggage, but it's the middle of month so want to defer payment and pay for it within 30 days. 'Pay Later' is perfect for you. Simply select ‘Pay Later’ in the checkout and Klarna will check your eligibility with a real-time ‘soft-search’ assessment that won’t affect your credit score. Here's the important information:
- Pay Later with Klarna is available to all customers with a billing and delivery address registered in the UK.
- Go Places will send Klarna your email address so they can send you your payment statement. It's important that you provide the correct email address otherwise you won't receive the relevant payment information.
- You aren’t able to purchase Go Places gift cards using Klarna, but if you’re spending more than the value of the gift card then you can pay the remaining amount of your order using Klarna. Please note, if you pay for your order this way, there won't be a breakdown of payment methods used on your order confirmation email.
- You'll then have 30 days to complete the payment online. You can pay at your convenience, with no extra cost via credit or debit card.
- Klarna will send you a reminder two days before your payment is due, and you'll also receive email reminders.
- Go Places has no influence on whether Klarna accept your application for payment using their service. Klarna is independent from Go Places.
Click here for more information on Pay Later. (you will be directed to Klarna's website).
Don’t forget to pay. If you miss monthly payments, promotional interest rates are cancelled and you will be required to pay interest on repayments.
Representative: 18.9% APR (Variable)
Purchase Interest Rate: 18.9% p.a.
Assumed Credit Limit: £ 1,200
Who is eligible?
Klarna’s payment methods are available to all customers aged 18 or over with a registered UK billing and delivery address. You will need to provide a mobile number in case they need to contact you.
Once you have an approved Klarna account then you will be use your account at any retailer where Klarna is accepted as payment method without having to re-apply. For a list of Klarna retailers click here.
Who are Klarna?
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that is used by over 70,000 ecommerce retailers including ASOS, Top Shop, Schuh, Miss Selfridge and JD Sports.
If you experience a problem placing an order with Pay Later then it could be because of one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. In this instance we recommend choosing another type or payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you've provided. The billing address must match the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna statements. Once these are paid off, try Pay Later with Klarna again. If you've recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Klarna again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- If you haven't used Klarna before and you're shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
Klarna Contact Details
Visit Klarna's website or call Klarna’s Customer Service.
0808 189 3333 or 0203 005 0833
Monday - Friday 9.00 AM - 9.00 PM
Saturday - Sunday 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM